IMB is a modern research centre, which is funded by the Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation and the State of Rhineland Palatinate. Our scientists conduct basic research in epigenetics, genome stability, ageing and related areas.
- About us
Who we are, where we are & what we do...
Our scientists & what they are working on...
- Core Facilities
State-of-the-art technologies & services...
- Students & Postdocs
Training programmes we offer junior researchers...
- Seminars & Events
Conferences, meetings, workshops & more...
Current opportunities at IMB...
- 04 Dec 2023
- 12 Mar - 13 Mar 2024
- 27 Jun - 28 Jun 2024
- Nov 2023 | Mol Cell | Beli | Ulrich | KönigK6-linked ubiquitylation marks formaldehyde-induced RNA-protein crosslinks for resolution.
- Nov 2023 | Sci Rep | WildSelf-rated physical health predicts mortality in aging persons beyond objective health risks.
- Nov 2023 | Eur Heart J | Tüscher | WildAutoantibodies against the chemokine receptor 3 predict cardiovascular risk.
- Oct 2023 | Nat Commun | WolfA marine cryptochrome with an inverse photo-oligomerization mechanism.
- Oct 2023 | Mol Ecol | KettingAge- and caste-independent piRNAs in the germline and miRNA profiles linked to caste and fecundity…
- Oct 2023 | JMIR Ment Health | TüscherPsychological resilience factors and their association with weekly stressor reactivity during the…
- Oct 2023 | Annu Rev Pathol | WangGenome instability and DNA repair in somatic and reproductive aging.
- Sep 2023 | Nature | Keller ValsecchiThe sex-specific factor SOA controls dosage compensation in Anopheles mosquitos.
- Sep 2023 | Nature | KettingpiRNA processing by a trimeric Schlafen-domain nuclease.
- Sep 2023 | Nat Commun | StelzlDriving forces behind phase separation of the carboxy-terminal domain of RNA polymerase II.