Who we are, where we are & what we do...
Our scientists & what they are working on...
State-of-the-art technologies & services...
Students & Postdocs
Training programmes we offer junior researchers...
Seminars & Events
Conferences, meetings, workshops & more...
Current opportunities at IMB...
IMB prioritises the health and safety of all our employees and visitors.
You can read here about the precautions we are taking to minimise its impact and spread.
- Jan 2021 | Cell Rep | BeliProteome-wide identification of NEDD8 modification sites reveals distinct proteomes for canonical…
- Jan 2021 | EMBO J | Butter | KönigYthdf is a N6‐methyladenosine reader that modulates Fmr1 target mRNA selection and restricts axonal…
- Jan 2021 | Life Sci Alliance | KönigThe RNA-binding profile of the splicing factor SRSF6 in immortalized human pancreatic β-cells.
- Jan 2021 | EMBO Rep | UlrichNon-recombinogenic roles for Rad52 in translesion synthesis during DNA damage tolerance.
- Dec 2020 | EMBO Rep | BeliUSP22 controls necroptosis by regulating receptor-interacting protein kinase 3 ubiquitination.
- Dec 2020 | PLOS Genet | Luke | ButterChromatin modifiers and recombination factors promote a telomere fold-back structure, that is lost…
- Dec 2020 | Development | KettingExtensive nuclear gyration and pervasive non-genic transcription during primordial germ cell…
- Nov 2020 | Nature Protocols | RoukosGenome-wide detection of DNA double-strand breaks by in-suspension BLISS
- Nov 2020 | Nature Communications | NiehrsR-spondins are BMP receptor antagonists in early Xenopus embryonic development
- Nov 2020 | Cytogenet Genome Res | ButterFertility relevance probability analysis shortlists markers for male infertility
- 28 Jan 2021
- 03 Feb 2021
- 11 Feb 2021